Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 485 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

Sv: Har noen kjøpt Euro-Leaf 2013? I så fall, hvilken pris?

Startet av Paqo, onsdag 05. juni 2013, klokken 22:45

« forrige - neste »

Paqo

Hi!
There are working to make a unit that will work with a Leaf as well so you will be able to control your car remotly just like CARWINGS works. All you will need is a M2M sim card (https://netcom.no/bedrift/tjeneste/m2m-tjenester) from Netcom for example with fixed IP address.
How many of us would like to have this unit.....maybe this will make progress faster :)

more details: http://www.openvehicles.com/

Ingebrigt

Interested.

How open is this system, can I set up my own server for it, is the hardware specification open for modification?
How much data-traffic will this generate in 'normal' use?

Hejduk

I have already bought the hardware for openvehicle. Definitivly interested in support for Leaf.
Reservert model 3
2017 i3 protonic blue
2012 US Leaf LS rød
2002 Saxo hvit

Balrog

Tesla S P85 fra 270913
Japanskprodusert Nissan Leaf importert fra USA i 2013 og derfor bannlyst av Nissan Norge.
Tesla Model 3 LR AWD solgt.
Tesla Model S 75D.
Zero SR elektrisk motorsykkel.

thoru

Sitat fra: Hejduk på onsdag 22. mai 2013, klokken 16:31
I have already bought the hardware for openvehicle. Definitivly interested in support for Leaf.
did you buy this without the support for leaf?

thoru

Hejduk

Sitat fra: thoru på onsdag 22. mai 2013, klokken 21:17
Sitat fra: Hejduk på onsdag 22. mai 2013, klokken 16:31
did you buy this without the support for leaf?

Yes. I planned to try to contribute to the software, but didn't have any luck with running the development envir. On windows, and I'm not a Linux fan....
Reservert model 3
2017 i3 protonic blue
2012 US Leaf LS rød
2002 Saxo hvit

Ronny

el-Clio -97
I-MIEV -11 Solgt
Leaf -12

Rav4_EV

I'm not sure that all understand how this development works.
There are no company that you can "push" to make progress for Leaf support faster.
This is an open source project. It means that if you and me helps out in the development so we have some code to share.
First of all somebody has to "discover" all the CAN bus messages that are relevant.
For example "Start climate control" or "Read SOC".
Preferably done by "sniffing" can messages on a working car when you activate remotely  "Start climate control".
Just looked into the Git repository. There are no functionality made for Leaf yet.
Arne Magnus Berge 90608080
17' Model X90 med alt     19' Tesla Model 3 LR
Vectrix VX-1 med Leaf lithium-ion
Daglig leder hos Euromatic AS folkeladeren.no

Hejduk

There is a lot of good work regarding can bus messages in the mynissanleaf forum. One obstacle with Leaf is that it has three different can busses. There is an empty framework created for Leaf on the Git hub, but it need someone quit knowledgable to program the software.
Reservert model 3
2017 i3 protonic blue
2012 US Leaf LS rød
2002 Saxo hvit

Rav4_EV

Leaf's Telemetry unit is only connected to one can bus. I don't see the need to connect a replacement to more buses.
Haven't seen any information about the needed can bus codes for remote control on the mynissanleaf.com forum.
If "Hejduk" tells me where to find them I might spend some time writing proper software.

Ingebrigt

If you want to add functions as well as replace the telemetrics it might be neccesary to use more than one bus.

Rav4_EV

Sure. Especially if you want to know the cars speed or steering angle when it's parked ;D

Paqo

Sitat fra: Rav4_EV på torsdag 23. mai 2013, klokken 23:34
Sure. Especially if you want to know the cars speed or steering angle when it's parked ;D

Is there a way to reprogram telemetry (Leaf from US) unit to work in Norway ? cause I guess changing a sim card for a M2M one will not help.....

Ingebrigt

Sitat fra: Rav4_EV på torsdag 23. mai 2013, klokken 23:34
;D
You need to upgrade your imagination. One might want to be able to lock/unlock the car, or check the temperature of the battery. Heck, if you install the correct hardware, and trust the server, you can replace the key fob with your phone.

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA