Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 485 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

Sv: Er vi helt gærne, eller kan man ha elbil på bygda nå?

Startet av Ladefabrikken, onsdag 04. juli 2012, klokken 20:42

« forrige - neste »

Kryten

Sitter å leser i Tips and tricks delen på mynissanleaf.com

Der fant jeg denne beskrivelsen for å deaktivere A/C på klimaen. Har ikke prøvd det selv enda men det må prøves.

I have read all the threads (whew!) but cannot find anyone with quite the thing I was looking for.
I wanted to use the AUTO mode to control the heater, flow modes, and fan, but I did not want the A/C to be on.
We all know that when you are in AUTO and push the AC off, the AUTO turns off. BUT here is the key combination that worked around that problem.

1. Push AUTO on
2. Push Defroster on (AUTO stays lit)
3. Push AC Off (AUTO turns off)
4. Push Defroster off (AUTO turns on, But AC does NOT turn on)

This leaves the AUTO button turned on with heater, flow, and fan functions only.
(illogical, but true. Some might call it a bug, but I think of it as an Easter Egg).

Now the Heater turns on and off automatically (confirmed using Energy status screen) and
. . . the fan speed turns up and down automatically and
. . . . . . the dash versus floor flow mode works automatically.

When the interior is cold, the heater turns on and fan goes up. When the interior gets too hot, the heater turns off and fan goes to lowest setting. Since the outside is cold and the fresh air button is lit, the interior slowly cools down. Then the heater kicks back on. (still seems weird I cannot use recirculate in auto mode.)

Put the thermostat to 90 and the heater cranks up with fan setting ramping up from 1 to 4 very quickly and switches to floor flow.
Crank the thermostat to 60 and the heater turns off and the fan ramps back down to 1 very quickly and it switches to dash flow.

So, now I have the thermostat set at 72 and just use the climate control on/off button to turn the AUTO heater-only mode on/off.
(yes, it remembers the AUTO heater without AC mode when I turn the climate control on and off and then on again).

If someone forgets and touches the AUTO button and turns the AC mode on again, no problem. Hit Defrost/AC/Defrost sequence again and we are back in AUTO Heater-only mode once more.

Kanskje det finnes en måte å få det samme til å skje med varmeren
Rød LEAF hentet 30.6.2012  - EL 17307

ELM327 med bryter for CAR-CAN til EV-CAN

Kryten

A/C slåes av men ikke varmeren (testet med 30 grader på klimaen ;) )

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2
Rød LEAF hentet 30.6.2012  - EL 17307

ELM327 med bryter for CAR-CAN til EV-CAN

qwertyasdf

Noen som vet om det har skjedd noe vedrørende dette? Software update fra Nissan? Bør vi gå til forbrukerrådet? Kongen og statsråd?

PK

Dette er helt labert av Nissan ikke å følge opp.
Var inne hos min forhandler og spurte,  de anbefalte å oppgradere bil, dvs kjøpe euro Leaf,  og at Nissan ikke ville oppgradere de gamle modellene
Frekhaug, 3 mil fra Bergen sentrum
Hvit Nissan Leaf (Eilif), (2013)
Brun Tesla Model S 85 (Tussla), (2015),
Tesla Model X reservasjon

lifern

SVART EUROLEAF 2013

PK

Ja, der kan man på den "nye" modellen,  men ikke på den"gamle "...
Det triste er at det virker som Nissan ikke bryr seg som alle som kjøpte Leaf fra 2011 til 2013, ved å gi de en enkel programoppdatering,  selv om det var de som var med på å gjøre Leaf til en stor suksess...
Frekhaug, 3 mil fra Bergen sentrum
Hvit Nissan Leaf (Eilif), (2013)
Brun Tesla Model S 85 (Tussla), (2015),
Tesla Model X reservasjon

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA