Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 485 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

Sv: Konstruktiv kritikk av Kona

Startet av Steens, torsdag 12. oktober 2017, klokken 08:01

« forrige - neste »

Elmo

I did a small test while charging my Saxo today, measuring the DC chargingcurrent to the battery using several different measures. DC1 gives about 10A and DC2 gives about 30A directly to the battery.
Please observe the Info picture showing that my Saxo have different preg.ver's than my P106.
Bor i Asker. Elbilist siden 2005. Div. Saxo/P106 som vi har kjørt tilsammen ca 165.000 km. Kun en kjørbar nå.
Har også en eUp 2015, gått 82.000 km, Tesla Model3 2019 og Seat Mii 2020.

Steens

Thanks,
So it looks that the right scaling coefficient to apply is more something like 1.46 (rather than 1.41).
Btw, I observe also a charge at 14A and I'm very surprised to have an overcharge at 7A. I believed it was 5A according to the PSA docs and SAFT specs. Do you noticed the same ?

Elmo

Sitat fra: Steens på onsdag 01. november 2017, klokken 11:03
Do you noticed the same ?
Sorry, I did not have much time so only did the tests an recorded the vaules.
I will do the exact same "exercise" with my P106 soon, since it has different prog.ver., but I have to change some batteries first.
Bor i Asker. Elbilist siden 2005. Div. Saxo/P106 som vi har kjørt tilsammen ca 165.000 km. Kun en kjørbar nå.
Har også en eUp 2015, gått 82.000 km, Tesla Model3 2019 og Seat Mii 2020.

timescape

Sitat fra: Steens på onsdag 01. november 2017, klokken 11:03
Thanks,
So it looks that the right scaling coefficient to apply is more something like 1.46 (rather than 1.41).
Btw, I observe also a charge at 14A and I'm very surprised to have an overcharge at 7A. I believed it was 5A according to the PSA docs and SAFT specs. Do you noticed the same ?

Hi Steens,
Did you notice my response last on page 8. :)
could scaling coefficient be 1,5 ?

Br.

Steens

Sitat fra: Elmo på onsdag 01. november 2017, klokken 12:34
I have to change some batteries first.
Winter is coming, it's battery replacement time ;D ! (I also did some replacements last weekend :()

Sitat fra: timescape på mandag 30. oktober 2017, klokken 19:11
So can scale divide  0->150A.  ?
I always try to optimize the display on screen. The 150A was delivered by the PSA charge stations that do not exist anymore. I don't know people charging at 150A nowadays. I know that some people charge at 60A (Elmo) and read about some people charging at 80A. So I think it's not worth extending to 150A because for most of the people charging at 14A it will be difficult to see the difference between charge and overcharge (the difference will be just some pixels). So 2 solutions I can extend to a lower value (60, 80 ?). My favourite solution would be to be able to get the information from ECU if it is a fast or normal charge and then scale according to this info. I have not studied this case yet.

Sitat fra: timescape på onsdag 01. november 2017, klokken 13:34
could scaling coefficient be 1,5 ?
1,5 is too much. Look at Elmo's values and try to find the best ratio between Checkelec and Lexia colum. 1,4 is not enough. 1,46 or 1,47 is good (we need more measurements to be more precise). 1,5 is too much : 29*1,5=43,5 vs 42 on Lexia.
As we are trying to scale an ECU data, it's important to take for reference a software reading the ECU data (Lexia, PP2000) and not another data source (Amp clamp, solenoid) as we don't know the error on this source. However, the external sources are useful to confirm the Lexia data (there could be a bug !)

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA