Bli medlem i Norsk elbilforening og støtt driften av Elbilforum. Som medlem får du i tillegg startpakke, medlemsfordeler og gode tips om elbil og lading. Du blir med i et fellesskap som jobber for mindre utslipp fra veitrafikken. Medlemskap koster 485 kroner per år. elbil.no/medlemskap

Sv: Vi som venter på Ampera-e (som vi har bestilt med kontrakt)

Startet av Poppe, lørdag 08. oktober 2016, klokken 20:03

« forrige - neste »

Poppe

According to  my  son, The normal driver of The Think, there are leaks from around both rear side windows.
We have  been trying today to remove one of the panels under the windows and have come  so far as to remove the screws under The trunk floor,  three screws at the B-pillar and the  safety  belt roll, the C-pillar panel but still it sitts  like glued. Which it just  might Bee.
Any suggestions of how to go further on is gladly accepted.
Chevy Volt -12
Th!nk City -99
Th!nk City -08
Peugeot 107 -07
Chevrolet Corvair Convertible -64
Chevrolet Rampside Pick Up -61
Renault Kangoo 4x4 -05
i Göteborg

Go-carter

I have removed both rear panels on one of my project cars. It is a pain in the ass, and very complicated. The inner panel and outer fender is glued together, and to remove the complete assembly you even have to cut out 1/2 of the windowglue, to remove this complete assembly.

I can take some photos if you want.
TMX60D
Leaf S 2015
Think 2011 2+2 Zebra "Sola" 106.000km pr. mars 2017
Think 2008 "CaThinka" kommende banebil

BauDemo

I saw somewhere a document describing procedures to rectify leaking. If I remember correctly a hole needed to be drilled in the plastic bit that covers the aluminum roof rails... there was more to be done... I will see if I can find this document somewhere.
laddplats? -www.uppladdning.nu
nikometer? - www.evmonitor.info

Poppe

Thanks guys, both pictures and the document  would  probably help.
Chevy Volt -12
Th!nk City -99
Th!nk City -08
Peugeot 107 -07
Renault Kangoo 4x4 -05
i Göteborg

Poppe

Chevy Volt -12
Th!nk City -99
Th!nk City -08
Peugeot 107 -07
Renault Kangoo 4x4 -05
i Göteborg

© 2024, Norsk elbilforening   |   Personvern, vilkår og informasjonskapsler (cookies)   |   Organisasjonsnummer: 982 352 428 MVA